帖子

游戏对白

2年前


第一章
It' been so long
已经过去很久了
or maybe my memories are blurred.
或许是我的记忆模糊了
Everything happened so fast.
一切都发生得太快
A blink and all was lost.
一眨眼一切都没了
All but me...
除了我
or whatevers left of me.
还有我剩下的一切
I walk..
我走着路
I walk through the land that millions
walked on.
我走过百万人走过的土地
Their memories lost forever.
他们的记忆永远消失了
No one left to remember them.
没有人记得他们
No one,but me.
没有人,除了我
I remember...
我记得……
and I walk.
我正走着路

第二章
I kept walking through the ruins of man.
我继续在废墟中行走
I wish i could see how beautiful these
places were before all this.
我希望在这一切发生之前这能看到这些地方有多美丽
Happy little houses
快乐温馨的小房子
and trees,Ofcourse.
当然还有树
I wonder if I can get on top of this building.
我好奇我能否爬上这座建筑的顶部
It was then,that I was greeted with a view that failed me with hope.
然而,我看到了令我失落的景象
Mother and Child.
母亲和孩子
Together...happy...Hopefull
他们在一起……有着开心……和幸福
I walked on.
我继续往前走
The sound of gentle rain to keep me company.
温和的雨声陪伴着我
I do not know where my journey leads.
我不知道我该去何方
I don't know what I should look for.
我不知道我该寻找什么
I wish there was more to life
我希望生活能有更多的事物
more than this never ending search.
比这无休止的寻找更好
A purpose...Something to live for.
一个目标……关于生活的目标
Seems like I am getting closer to the edge of town.
似乎我离城镇边缘越来越近了
I've always wanted to see a forest upcloes.
我一直想看到森林
Mother Nature was calling me.
大自然在呼唤我
I answered the call.
我接受了她的呼唤

第三章
It was a dark rainy night.
一个漆黑的雨夜
The Sound of heavy rain and thunder...
大雨和雷声
...supressed all other noise
掩盖了其他声音
moonlight filtering on me through trees...
月光透过树林照在我的身上
...illuminating my path
照亮了我的道路
It was like...I was one with the forest.
感觉就像……我也是森林的一员
Giant trees hugging me.
大树拥抱着我
Mother nature...my only companion.
自然母亲……我唯一的伴侣
Bringing clarity to my thoughts.
她使我的思想清晰明了
The rain was heavy.
雨下得很大
I needed to find a shelter soon.
我需要快点找到一个庇护所
That's when I found a Small cave.
我发现了一个小洞
Enough for a shelter for the night.
那足够让我过一夜了
That night as I search that cave
夜里我在洞穴里翻找了一番
next to the warm relaxing fire
坐在温暖的营火旁
It downed on me...All this while...
一直以来……寂寞都伏在我身上……
I was looking for someone else to end this
lonliness
我在寻找其他人类来结束这孤独
but maybe...
但也许
I am enough
我已经足够了
I can be happy by myself.
我一个人也可以快乐
Do things on my own.
可以做自己的事情
Make a life worth living.
让生活有意义
A life of adventure...
这就是冒险的生活……

第四章
The next morning
第二天早上
I reached another small town.
我到达了另一个小镇
I've always wanted to climb a mountain.
我一直想去爬山
And there was nothing stopping me
没有什么能阻挡我
With a destination set.
我设了目的地
I move forward.
继续前进
I'll have to find my way through this town.
我需要找到穿过这个小镇的路
And then walk a good distance through dense forest land..
然后在茂密的森林里走一段长路
This place was beautiful.
这个地方真美
I need to get on the other side of this wall.
我需要爬到墙的另一边
Careful
小心点
That was tance.
那是水泥墙
I need to get on one of these roofs somehow.
我要设法爬上这些屋顶
I found my way out to town.
我找到了离开小镇的路

第五章
I managed to leave the town.
我离开了小镇
Back into the arms of nature.
回到自然的怀抱
There was something soothing about this place.
这里令人感到安慰
Crystal clear water
清澈干净的水
beautiful
真美
I was getting closer.
离山越来越近了
I could feet it.
我能感觉到
There it was
Majestic
它正雄伟地站在那里

第六章
The mountain stood infront of me.
山就在我面前
I began my climb.
One step at the time.
我开始一步一步攀登
The climb became steeper.
越来越陡了
I want turning back.
我想回头
Steep fall on my side.
山坡在我脚下
Even bigger mountains in distance
Stood and watch
驻足观看远处更大的山
Like quiet giants
感觉就像安静的巨人
山顶发现了滑翔伞
I jamp
我跳了下去
Fly through the veins of green
飞过绿色的山脉
Wind and rain
风和雨
against my face
拍打着我的脸颊
woke up the sleeping parts of me
使我的精神从疲惫中振奋起来
Clouds hugged me
As I began my descend
在降落时,云朵环绕着我的身体

第七章

第八章
Another leap of faith.
又一次信仰之跃
I was getting closer to the ocean.
我离大海越来越近了
I could see a ship distance
我看到船了
I wonder if it still sails
我想知道它还能不能开
if it does...where would I go
如果能……我该去哪里?
who knows..
谁知道呢
What adventures it might take me go?
这可能会带我去哪
I will continue my journey
我将继续旅行
Alone
独自一人
Into the unknown
去往未知
for I know that,
因为我知道
wherever I go,
无论我要去何方
wherever I find,
无论我要寻找什么
Life is an Adventure worth living.
人生都是一场值得的冒险

最后的冒险家
动作 评分:4.0 60人评分
举报 344
22个赞
全部评论(0)
只看楼主
想评论点什么...
0
22
7
首页 发现 嗨圈 消息 2 我的